Red Light Therapy
If you have heard of red light therapy, you may be looking for the red light therapy Scottsdale, AZ has to offer. Woolston Wellness Clinic, P.C. knows that if you have not heard much about it, it could seem like a fad. There are so many treatments and procedures in the beauty industry that it can be difficult to know which ones have merit and which ones may actually do more harm than good. However, red light therapy has proven to help with many different skin issues that you may be suffering from. If you are interested to see how this might clear up some of your skin issues, give our office a call.
How does it work?
Your first question with anything that involves a skin treatment should be this: how does it work? Red light therapy penetrates your skin and, once your skin absorbs this light, it converts it into cellular energy. This means that your cells are beginning to improve in how they function which can reduce your inflammation levels, heal skin, heal scars, boost collagen production, and increase circulation. These are just a few of the benefits Scottsdale red light therapy has.
What can red light therapy be used for?
There are so many options with red light therapy! While it primarily helps with skin health, it can help with other issues you may be dealing with as well.
- Acne. One of the most common issues people seek red light therapy for is acne. This therapy can help by killing the bacteria that encourages your acne while not damaging your skin. It can also help to reduce inflammation and increase your circulation.
- Wrinkles. If you are noticing wrinkles and fine lines on your face, know that you are not alone! However, you may not be ready to move forward with injections or surgeries to take these wrinkles away. If you would like to age more gracefully, consider red light therapy. It can help to reduce the appearance of these wrinkles and fine lines by producing collagen and jump-starting activity in your lymph system.
- Pain. While it can help with the appearance of your skin, red light therapy can also be used to help with certain pain you may be dealing with. Those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis also find that their inflammation decreases.
- Psoriasis. If you are dealing with psoriasis, red light therapy can help turn over skin cells quicker, avoiding that scaly buildup of skin you may be used to. While you cannot count on this therapy to heal you of your psoriasis, it can greatly help with the symptoms you are suffering from.
- Weight loss. Believe it or not, red light therapy can also help with weight loss. It can help your body process fat better and release waste.
If you are interested in red light therapy, give our office a call. We are here to answer any questions you might have and go over any concerns you are dealing with. Contact Woolston Wellness Center, P.C. to speak with our Scottsdale red light therapy provider now.